PDA

View Full Version : Hammer A3-26 replacement parts

Stewart Lang
11-04-2021, 7:49 PM
I'm in need of a few minor replacement parts for a used Hammer A3-26 I bought. What's the best way to get these? I've never gone through Felder/Hammer since I just bought this from a local seller. I'm located in FL.

Rod Wolfy
11-04-2021, 10:13 PM
I'm in need of a few minor replacement parts for a used Hammer A3-26 I bought. What's the best way to get these? I've never gone through Felder/Hammer since I just bought this from a local seller. I'm located in FL.

Call Felder's 1-800 number and ask for the service department in the phone tree. You'll get a live rep. They're very helpful. You can talk over the problem that you're having and they'll tell you what you need to order. There are some shipping delays. I called last week and they told me that they airmail the smaller stuff from Austria (if not in stock stateside) and they fly over every three weeks.

Erik Loza
11-05-2021, 10:01 AM
As Rod said: Our Service folks should be able to get you squared away: 866-792-5288 x2. A real human being (usually Lyia) should answer the phone and get you to the appropriate tech. Have the serial number handy when you call.

Erik