PDA

View Full Version : Foxit PDF viewer, upper ribbon icons can't seeum!

Kev Williams
10-29-2021, 11:47 AM
I love and appreciate the free version of the Foxit PDF viewer, it is SO much better than --the other one ;)

However, I'm not sure who designed their latest interface? The problem I'm having, is the upper ribbon is about 95% white, and the icons are 100% white, which renders the icons almost invisible!

Upper left quadrant of my Foxit window:
--the upper right is the same way, which means the Windows icons are also invisible, I can't even shut the program down with the upper-right X button because I can't see it!

I'm assuming anyone else who's using this new version is having the same problem?

I've gone into Foxit's preferences, there's no way to change the colors that I can find. I CAN move the 'quick-access' toolbar icons below the ribbon, where they become black, but there are still white icons on top anyway, plus the icons below the ribbon just eat up more screen space..

I've tried changing Window's colors, none of those affect the Foxit window...

I was about to ask if anyone knows of a fix, but after a little googling, it seems there IS no skin-color choices or adjustments in the free version... But they're working on it.

$184 for the Phantom version that DOES have color choices.

I'm getting way more than I'm paying for, so this would be just an 'observation' post :D