PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on this dust collector I came across

Alex Kapl
10-10-2021, 1:23 PM
Hello all. Just sold my delta 50-760 dust collector and looking for replacement.
I have a small workshop, half of 2 car garage. Nothing major, table saw, dewalt planer and 10" bandsaw.

I came across an importer that basically gets the parts from china and assembles them into functioning units.
Specs are:
"3HP" 220v 12.5a motor
1 micron filter
30 gallon drum
Price is decent and its fairly compact and quite unit. Has automatic filter cleaning and sound dampening

Attached is the picture.

My other options I was looking at was Oneida mini gorilla, Laguna Pflux/cflux1 or Harvey G700 (found used one for sale, still negotiating on the price)

any thoughts?

Thank you

Alex

Alex Kapl
10-10-2021, 1:24 PM
Hm not sure why its rotated

Scott Winners
10-11-2021, 3:46 AM
You will be buying 3hp worth of electrons from your utility company when it is running. The cone on the cyclone looks pretty short/not tall. How much?

Bobby Robbinett
10-11-2021, 6:32 AM
We have many generic Chinese cloned machines at work. They work just the same as the name brands and if you use WhatsApp proficiently you can get great support too

Alex Kapl
10-11-2021, 7:18 AM
You will be buying 3hp worth of electrons from your utility company when it is running. The cone on the cyclone looks pretty short/not tall. How much?

They are asking $1400. I did notice that cyclone is on the short side too when i went to see it

Alex Kapl
10-11-2021, 7:19 AM
We have many generic Chinese cloned machines at work. They work just the same as the name brands and if you use WhatsApp proficiently you can get great support too

Guy i dealt with is actually fairly local (30 minute drive)