PDA

View Full Version : It felt like Christmas

Ron Ainge
01-14-2006, 9:57 AM
I thought that I would share with you the joy I got last night when I got home form work. There was two large boxes sitting on my porch last night and they were both form Dremel. I know this should probably be posted on the flat side but since I don't go to that side I only visit the spinny side I wanted to post it here. As you can see last night was like Christmas for me opening all of those boxes to see just what they had sent me. All of those new toys just for taking one of my ornament into the big orange store and entering it in a contest for Dremel. I won the contest and was awarded a new dremel set at that time. I will soon be doing demos for them and all of the new toys are for me to learn how to use them so I can show them off. I think that I am in Dremel heaven now.

Gary Max
01-14-2006, 10:02 AM
Great story-----I wish you the best of luck doing the demos.

Bernie Weishapl
01-14-2006, 10:02 AM
Lordy, Lordy that is some haul Ron. Congrats on being the winner. You will be busy for a while with that thing. Looks like a boat load of accessories to.

Andy Hoyt
01-14-2006, 10:27 AM
Cool!

'Twas indeed proper to post here. Afterall, you will be using that stuff to do pierced turnings, right?

Corey Hallagan
01-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Wow, that is very kewl!! Congrats and enjoy!

Corey

Keith Burns
01-14-2006, 11:06 AM
Was there any Dremel tool you didn't get? Way cool ! Congrats:) :)

John Hart
01-14-2006, 11:11 AM
Wow Ron! I got some Dremel stuff for the Christmas a few weeks ago...but not nearly as many...and no where near as cool a story! Congratulations!!

Bob Noles
01-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Ron,

Way to go...... Despite the ribbing we take sometimes, I personally like my Dremel and use it often.

That is one cool gloat :cool:

Ernie Nyvall
01-14-2006, 11:50 AM
Wow Ron... great gloat. How exciting.

Ernie

Ron Ainge
01-14-2006, 12:41 PM
well I just got through trying the cordless Dremel out on my chain saw and it was sharpened in about 2 minutes instead of the 15 to 20 it took before. Dremel does have several accessories that I did not get with the set they sent me. I was surprised to see the large saw becasue I did not think that they would send me one of them. It will take me a while to figure out what each one of the new tool do but I think it will be a lot of fun while it last. Thanks for the nice comments and maybe I will see some of you at one of my demos.

Raymond Overman
01-14-2006, 1:26 PM
That's really cool. Looks like you've got your work cut out for you with learning about all those things.

So does this mean you can get us a discount on Dremel accessories? I've been wanting a router attachment for mine for some time now but haven't gotten a round tuit. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. :cool:

Dick Parr
01-14-2006, 11:55 PM
Good luck Ron and enjoy the new tools.:)