PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have expanded to more than 1 laser?

Harry Radaza
01-13-2006, 8:12 AM
Been in operation for 1 1/2 months now.

just wanted to know from you guys... how many of you have expanded to more than 1 laser? up to how many are you running now? how soon after did you expand?

It seems I might need another machine soon. I also need a bigger machine that wont limit the size of the materials I put in.

I have a versalaser 50 watt VL300.

Bruce Volden
01-13-2006, 9:04 AM
Harry

I started out with 1 machine 11 yrs ago. Got too busy and bought another one (same mfgr) about 2 yrs later. 2 yrs ago I picked up my 3rd machine (different mfgr). During those times I was burning 10's of thousands BBQ accessories. Since then things have come pretty much to a stand still! Most of the time my machines are idle, but they're all paid for. I started out doing this as a hobby but it soon became way too much as we were running at times 18 hrs / day. I have never spent one dime on advertising and quite frankly I like the idle times!!!! Oh, I have a full time job that I'll be leaving in appx 2 yrs.~~retiring!!

Bruce

James Stokes
01-13-2006, 5:33 PM
I have 2 lasers. Bought the first one 6 years a go. bought the second about 1 year ago, Mainly just because I was not happy with the first. Not enough power. Only 35 watts. 2nd one is 100 watts.