PDA

View Full Version : I got wood!

Carole Valentine
01-12-2006, 9:52 PM
Got two big boxes of blanks from Sparky Paessler this week! Cherry, ambrosia maple, hard maple, peach...great stuff! Just when I was running low! Thanks a bunch Sparky. Haven't decided what I am going to turn for you yet, but one day in the next month or so you'll get a surprise.:D

Jim Dunn
01-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Only a women could get by with this post without getting in to trouble with the pic police;):p.

Just kidding Carol, I'm very glad for ya. Suprise Sparky with something real nice and he'll send you some bubinga maybe?

Keith Burns
01-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Great gloat Carole:) . Eheres the photos ? You know the rules:D

Tyler Howell
01-12-2006, 10:55 PM
We've been so busy on our appointed rounds, it's hard to keep up with all the evil doers:rolleyes: .
Carole that's a gloat!!!!!:mad:
Let's see it!
Nice haul and it is great to see creekers colaberating.

John Miliunas
01-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Congrats on the super haul, Carole, but you done been busted!!! :D Poor 'ol Sparky ain't gonna' get credit fer nuthin' you keep up this stuff!!!:mad: :D :cool:

Cecil Arnold
01-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Carole I'm green, but know you will do something good with it.

Sparky Paessler
01-13-2006, 9:10 AM
You more than welcome Carole! I had more blanks than I could turn slow as I am. Glad to see them put to good use! You should be able to turn a thousand of your miniature turnings from that hard maple blank.:rolleyes: :D

Carole Valentine
01-13-2006, 9:48 AM
You more than welcome Carole! I had more blanks than I could turn slow as I am. Glad to see them put to good use! You should be able to turn a thousand of your miniature turnings from that hard maple blank.:rolleyes: :D

No way am I going to cut that baby up for miniatures! I think it will be a nice salad bowl.:)

Kurt Rosenzweig
01-13-2006, 3:26 PM
Haven’t forgotten about the sassafras Carole! Probley be heading down Richmond <ST1:ptwo Saturdays from now! Let me know if someone can pick it on @ Stonehenge!

Carole Valentine
01-13-2006, 3:29 PM
Kurt,
Barry Irby can probably meet you and pick it up, then I may get a piece of it a year from now! LOL When it gets closer, let us know what your schedule is.:)

Ernie Nyvall
01-14-2006, 9:22 AM
Okay Carole, it's been two days... where's the finished product?:D

Ernie