PDA

View Full Version : Living will

Steve Ash
01-12-2006, 9:39 PM
I, _____ _____________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.

Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

______a Bloody Mary,

______a Margarita

______a Scotch and soda

______a Martini

______a Vodka and Tonic

______a Steak

______Lobster or crab legs

______The remote control,

_____ Chocolate

______Sex

it should be presumed that I won't ever get better.

When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day.

Robert E Lee
01-13-2006, 2:29 PM
Steve, do you mind if I take a copy of this to my Doctor. I think he needs one.
Bob

Mike Leone
01-13-2006, 3:05 PM
hey if you stub your toe can we pull the plug, who gets your tools?

Tony Falotico
01-13-2006, 9:33 PM
hey if you stub your toe can we pull the plug, who gets your tools?

I got dibs on the car !! :D :D :D

Frank Chaffee
01-13-2006, 11:10 PM
Steve,
I can almost type again after reading yer post. My stomach doest hurt so bad anymore but I still have face cramps and need to clean the tears off my glasses every few secs.

Too right on!!! But you almost killed me with it!

Thanks,
Frank

Steve Ash
01-14-2006, 3:18 PM
You guys are funny...and Tony, why would you want dibs on that old grocery getter of mine...heck its 37 years old.

Tony Falotico
01-14-2006, 10:20 PM
You guys are funny...and Tony, why would you want dibs on that old grocery getter of mine...heck its 37 years old.

I dunno, maybe memories....... maybe cause they just don't build 'em like that anymore....... maybe cause if I can't be young anymore I can pretend.......