PDA

View Full Version : Look at what Keith sent me......

Michael Stafford
01-12-2006, 1:23 PM
I must admit I viewed with envy the precious little yellowheart bowl that Keith Burns turned for Mark Cothren; but no more!!!!;)

When I came home for lunch I stopped at the mail box and found a package inside with my name on it with Keith Burns as the sender. I could hardly wait to see what treasure it contained.

And I am here to tell you it could not have been better if it had been a million dollars. As most of you know I am partial to boxes, heck, I love boxes flat, round or any other shape. So I opened the package and there was a nice note from Keith saying that this was his first box. And what a cute little box it is. Out of mesquite it is about 1" tall and a little over 3/4" in diameter. Keith signed and dated the bottom.

My collection of works from the talented turners and friends I have made on the Creek continues to grow as does my absolute pleasure in admiring the creations of these folks. Keith, I am much honored to receive your first box. I will always treasure it. Any time you want to give me lessons I am ready.

Thank you very much. I am honored and appreciative.

Bill Stevener
01-12-2006, 2:24 PM
That is quite a nice little box, especially to receive it as a gift. I'll tell ya, you guys are heading to the mini pit.:D

Bill.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

Jim Ketron
01-12-2006, 7:20 PM
Wow Mike Its a Mini Me of the Boxes you Make :eek: :eek:
Nice job Keith!

Dick Parr
01-12-2006, 7:31 PM
That is really cool Mike, Keith's eys must be hurting by now

Travis Stinson
01-12-2006, 7:50 PM
Fantastic! Christmas all over again. Great job Keith!:cool:

Mark Cothren