PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Show

Bob Oehler
01-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Hey all:
Anyone going to the Columbus show on sunday.??
I am going to try to get there when it opens.
If you see a guy with a 10, 8, 5 year old boy and a hat that says Dad & Co. say Hi to me.;)

Take care
Bob Oehler

Jim DeLaney
01-12-2006, 2:03 PM
Hey all:
Anyone going to the Columbus show on sunday.??
Bob Oehler

Not Sunday, but I'll be there on Friday afternoon.

Matt Meiser
01-12-2006, 2:44 PM
I'll be there Friday afternoon/evening as well.

Brad Noble
01-12-2006, 9:26 PM
I'm planning on attending Saturday afternoon till probably closing time. Got to stay home on Sunday to keep working on my shop.

Brad

Ralph Barhorst
01-13-2006, 10:34 AM
I will be there on Saturday from about 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM.

James Boster
01-13-2006, 11:59 AM
Bob, don't know who's putting this show on but you may want to check if theres and age limit. I went to a woodworking show in Greensboro NC last year and my 12 year old son wanted to go but did't allow anyone under sixteen years old, and I didn't see any kids there so they must have enforced it. Not trying to rain on your parade just don't want you to make the trip only to find out then. Me and my son attend the Paul Bunyan forestry show no Nelsonville OH every year where about every type of portable sawmill is setup and running with kids everywhere. I hope they dont start limiting kids because it is a trip my son looks forward to going on with dad every year and we've a lot good memories there. I sure it's a liability issue, where everyone is punished for the problems of the few. Oops I'll stop there before I rant too long. Good luck.

John Weber
01-13-2006, 3:39 PM
Bob,

I'll be there Sunday, likely spending lots of time at the LN booth and likely sporting my LN hat. We should get there between 10 - 12 and stay several hours. My Dad and Uncle will be there with me, but we usually split up regrouping every hour or so to report back on any great deals, etc... Kids are fine, but it will be crowded. You might want to bring a backpack or something to stuff the kids coats in as it gets warm with all the people. Sunday is usually less crowded then Sat, but the 5 year old might get a little bored, the older kids will likely be fine for a few hours. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

John

Bob Oehler
01-14-2006, 12:27 AM
Hi all
Thanks for the replys
John Maybe I will see you there I will not be hard to miss. My boys are pretty goood about days out besides I have a REAL BIG CARROT hanging in front of them. There is a Model Train show on the fairgrounds this weekend also. If they are good we will hit there also. If there is some sort of age limit then we will just pass go and hit the train show.

I have never been to a wood show and I am looking froward to seeing what is there.

Hope to see you
Bob Oehler

John Weber
01-14-2006, 2:08 PM
Bob,

My Dad is at the train show today, plentyto see for the boys bewteen all the tools and trains.

Hope to touch base - John