PDA

View Full Version : When is the WW show in Kansas City??

Jim Hager
01-10-2006, 1:32 PM
I hear you guys have a hoot up there and I was thinking about taking a day or two off to come up there. When is the show? Is there a website on the show to get information about the location and hotel reservations and such. The only show I've ever been to is the one in Little Rock a few years back. They only had 2 and then quit the show due to lack of customers. Needed a bigger audience I think. I loved that one but really want to get to a bigger show someday. One of these days I'm gonna get it done.

If you know the dates and location please let me know.

Roy Wall
01-10-2006, 1:35 PM
Feb 3-4-5

We usually meet for Breakfast on Saturday AM within a mile or so of the show........then head over and absorb.:)

"thewoodworkingshows.com" or similar ........try a google!!

Dave Falkenstein
01-10-2006, 1:36 PM
Please look here:

http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/kansascity

The KC Show is Feb 3-5 at Overland Park International Trade Center.

Steve Clardy
01-10-2006, 3:05 PM
Yea. Come on up Jim.

Steve Roxberg
01-10-2006, 4:19 PM
Come on up, we always have a good time.

Jim Hager
01-10-2006, 9:42 PM
Thanks for the information and the links. Might just see if SWMBO wants to treck up there for the weekend. I have a sister in Warrensburg, I'll have to sneak in and out of the area. Don't want to waste good woodwork time worrying about her:D

Scott Coffelt
01-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Great strategy. I choose to leave them at home, though I usually get the look when I finally make it home on day three.:eek:

Steve Clardy
01-10-2006, 10:46 PM
Jim and all. I finally found Bill Wards email address.
He usually sets up the breakfast meet saturday morning.
I'll report back when I hear from him.

Roy Wall
01-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the information and the links. Might just see if SWMBO wants to treck up there for the weekend. I have a sister in Warrensburg, I'll have to sneak in and out of the area. Don't want to waste good woodwork time worrying about her:D

Perfect reason to get on up here, Jim!! You can make it from Warrensburg to the breakfast in about 45 minutes.....

We'll hit the show - then probably a bunch of us will go to BBQ for lunch!! At this time, we can review the credit card damages.........

Steve Clardy
01-11-2006, 11:30 AM
I finally got ahold of Bill. He's working on the breakfast arrangements.

Steve Clardy
01-11-2006, 12:09 PM
I asked Bill if I could post his email here.
Just send him a note so He can get a head count.
bward@burnsmcd.com Bill Ward

When He gets breakfast set up He usually contacts everyone as to when and where.

Andy Haney
01-11-2006, 6:14 PM
Jim,

Check your PM's. I sent you one.

Andy Haney