PDA

View Full Version : Wood and leather keyrings - anybody know the wholesaler for these?

Gary Rodgers1
04-14-2021, 10:50 AM
Anyone have a source for these blanks?

Kev Williams
04-14-2021, 12:36 PM
I don't, but you might consider making them yourself, I'm assuming you have the laser which would cut out the leather and the wood, rivets and a tool for them and brass keyrings are available online...

And while those antique-y rings on your samples look nice, you can't put keys on them... ;)

Bert Kemp
04-15-2021, 11:42 AM
Why can't you put keys on them?:confused:and yes their easy enough to make your own.
I don't, but you might consider making them yourself, I'm assuming you have the laser which would cut out the leather and the wood, rivets and a tool for them and brass keyrings are available online...

And while those antique-y rings on your samples look nice, you can't put keys on them... ;)

Bill George
04-15-2021, 1:34 PM
The rings are solid, not split for keys.

Bert Kemp
04-15-2021, 11:23 PM
The rings are solid, not split for keys.

ahhh ha I didn't see that :D

Gary Rodgers1
05-07-2021, 10:40 AM
Lol no the splits are hidden inside the leather strap. I found the source (alibaba vendor) and waited the 3 weeks to receive them. They're actually very nice pieces for blanks - and at under $2 landed, and considering I don't have a full wood shop, they fit the bill nicely. Got them in Koa and Walnut.

Joe Chritz
05-09-2021, 6:45 PM
I can't build them for that cost. Care to share you secret spot???

Joe