PDA

View Full Version : Powermatic 100th anniversary Table Saw Best price?

Clarence Martinn
04-03-2021, 6:38 PM
I see Powermatic has a limited edition 100th anniversary Table saw coming out. Only saw one place that listed a price, but it is not in stock. Anyone know who might have the lowest price on that Table Saw ?

Adam Grund
04-03-2021, 6:44 PM
I just looked at the website a day or two ago because I was curious of the machine selection. If I remember correctly the table saw has not been released yet. But from looking in the past, I believe most retailers all list at the same price, similar to sawstop.
The 15HH planer Is available now, and I did a quick check between regular and anniversary edition, the anniversary was like $1500 higher. That’s a lot of money for essentially just a paint job. I suppose there is the exclusivity of it.
If I’m wrong someone correct me, I didn’t spend a bunch of time on this, just a couple minutes in between jobs at work.

Edit: I may be wrong. I just went back and looked, elite tools has it for $4800, every where else seems to list it for 3200, which is only $100 higher than the standard model? Not sure why the price gap/gouge at elite.

Tom Henderson2
04-04-2021, 7:33 PM
Edit: I may be wrong. I just went back and looked, elite tools has it for $4800, every where else seems to list it for 3200, which is only $100 higher than the standard model? Not sure why the price gap/gouge at elite.

It may be Canadian dollars...