PDA

View Full Version : Visit from fellow Creeker...

Ken Shoemaker
01-07-2006, 5:25 PM
It was my pleasure to receive a visit from fellow "Creeker" Russ Massery. We spent 3+ hours talking woodworking. Russ was very generous and complimentry as he toured my humble 14X16' shop. He answered every question with clarity and wisdom obviously gained from years of experience.

We are already making plans to get together again soon.

This was a great day....

lou sansone
01-07-2006, 5:32 PM
always nice when the creekers get together. what was the occasion ?

lou

Ken Shoemaker
01-07-2006, 5:45 PM
I invite Russ over for "some pointers" as I've just gotten started in woodworking. Basicly, just two creekers gettin' together.

BTW. I saw that HUGE smile on Bob's face. Very generous of you to "hook him up" with a load like that...

I think the water gets warmer every time creekers get together....

Jim Becker
01-07-2006, 5:47 PM
Visits, whether you are the visitor or the visitee, are always a great time!

Bob Winkler
01-07-2006, 6:03 PM
It's always great to get together and talk woodworking. Sounds like a great day indeed!

Bob

Russ Massery
01-07-2006, 8:06 PM
Thanks, Ken for all the kind words. Your much farther along than I was for lenth of time you have been doing it for.Your shop though "modest" is great start.I've always been impressed by the people who do the most with the least. It was great visit and always great to share a hobby with someone the has the same level of enthusiasm I have for it. Along with others on this forum. Believe me have THIS forum is a great advantage to gain knowledge and ideas.;) I just nice having someone a little closer by. Thanks again.

Vaughn McMillan
01-07-2006, 11:42 PM
I think the water gets warmer every time creekers get together....
Must...resist...tasteless...punchline... :D

- Vaughn