PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Creeker stops by.

Richard Wolf
01-07-2006, 2:03 PM
Today fellow creeker, Alex Berkovsky stopped by the shop. It's always great to meet fellow woodworkers. We talked tools and wood. I helped Alex resaw and sand some cherry he had for a demilune table he is building for his mom. I'm sure he will do well with the table and I hope he will post pics when he is done.

Richard

tod evans
01-07-2006, 2:07 PM
good deal richard! hope you weren`t too grumpy:)

Richard Wolf
01-07-2006, 2:09 PM
good deal richard! hope you weren`t too grumpy:)

Always, LOL

Richard

lou sansone
01-07-2006, 2:58 PM
it is always nice to have folks stop by...It's neat to connect the face with the posts and all of that

lou

Alex Berkovsky
01-07-2006, 3:57 PM
Richard,
You didn't waste any time posting my ugly mug for all to see - had I known, I would at least have shaved ;). It was a real pleasure meeting you and getting a tour of your shop. Thank you again for resawing and running the cherry through the drum sander. I will make sure to post the progress of the table as slow as it may be.

Steve Clardy
01-07-2006, 6:12 PM
Sounds like a great visit!!

Jim Becker
01-07-2006, 6:14 PM
This was a big weekend for "visitin'" in the Creeker community!

And here is you "free" avitar, Alex. You can add it to your profile by clicking on UserCP at the top of the forum after you download it to your computer by right-clicking on it.

Doug Shepard
01-07-2006, 6:15 PM
Looks like a satisfied customer.:)

Richard Wolf
01-07-2006, 6:31 PM
Richard,
You didn't waste any time posting my ugly mug for all to see - had I known, I would at least have shaved ;).

What's shaved???

Richard

Chris Barton
01-07-2006, 8:44 PM
I would trade my left arm to do a day with Rich...

Todd Davidson
01-07-2006, 8:45 PM
Always cool when the opportunity arises for a face to face meeting. Am hoping to run into some of y'all at the Wood Works show next weekend at the Eastern States Exibition Center.

Oh, by the way, shaving has something to do with fish I believe.

Richard Wolf
01-07-2006, 9:03 PM

Chris, you are way, way to kind.LOL

Richard

Jim Becker
01-07-2006, 9:35 PM

Yea, but think of what that would do for your woodworking... ;) Pick a body part to trade that isn't needed to hold a tool or the material!!