PDA

View Full Version : Exceptional Company Support

Al Weber
02-27-2021, 3:17 PM
After my recent move, I set up my shop after six months of down time. I use the iVac controller on my due collector and it was working fine before the move. As I installed it today, it worked fine in the Auto mode but when I tried to use my remote, it would turn the dust collector on but not off. After searching through the manuals and not finding any information, I sent an email to the company (they are Canadian) not expecting any answer until next week. Within about 30 minutes I had a reply from Dave in their technical support group offering some suggestions. Went back to the shop and everything works properly. I was just being impatient as you cannot turn the unit off unless it has been running for at least a second. I must have known that before I moved as it worked fine then. I hate being 79 and realizing how short my memory is these days.

Anyway, kudos to Ivac. I was shocked to get a reply on a weekend. Another great Canadian company.

Brian Tymchak
02-27-2021, 4:49 PM
I always like to hear about good service. It has made a difference in at least 1 product choice I've made. Thanks for your post.

Ken Fitzgerald
02-27-2021, 4:53 PM
It's always helpful to others in the buying mode when a current customer posts a positive customer service experience!