PDA

View Full Version : KREG - excellent customer service!

Matt Day
02-24-2021, 9:30 AM
I was using my concealed hinge jig to drill some new holes for cabinet door hinges (changed to slow close) and while adjusting the grey stand off “screw”, the plastic stripped. I emailed to their customer service and they said no problem and are sending me new ones. No questions asked just good customer service.

A week or so ago I bought a used Foreman for a built-in job I have coming up. Yesterday I got some time to dig into it and make adjustments and give it a once over. I noticed there are two of the rubber feet missing as well as the dust collection hose that connects the two ports underneath. I emailed Kreg again, asking for prices for the parts. I received a response a few minutes ago and they are just going to send me the parts at no charge! I’m very impressed with this customer service. Usually parts cost an arm and a leg. Great to see a company standing behind their product!

Frederick Skelly
02-24-2021, 7:53 PM
Great to hear. Thanks for letting us know.

Jason Ost
02-24-2021, 9:39 PM
I have many Kreg tools and I have also had great customer service. I wouldn't hesitate to buy their products in the future.