PDA

View Full Version : Who's in for the KC WWing show this year?

Scott Coffelt
01-05-2006, 5:40 PM
I assume there will be a breakfest on Saturday morning again. I am hoping to make it out of the show this year with as much of my wallet as possible... then again I say that every year and come home broke.

Randy Moore
01-05-2006, 6:11 PM
Scott,

I am planning on going to the show:D if I don't have to work:( . Breakfast sounds good , too.:) Where are you leaning for breakfast. Maybe this will get Terry Hatfield out of work for a few days. He is working too much, it sounds like.

Randy

Andy Haney
01-05-2006, 7:38 PM
I'm in again, if you guys will allow it!

Andy Haney

Marcus Ward
01-05-2006, 8:55 PM
Hey I might be able to make it. I'm in Windsor, about 120 miles away. Shouldn't be too tough of a haul to come up there. If you guys will let a new guy into your esteemed midsts. ;)

Steve Clardy
01-05-2006, 9:24 PM
John and I will be there again.
Is Bill taking a head count, setting up a breakfast place?

Roy Wall
01-05-2006, 9:34 PM
I'm in...........

Yes - lets do breakfast somewhere if possible! Might as well do lunch too!!!

Marcus and Andy,

Look forward to meeting you guys......

I wonder if the LN booth will lure me in again.......??:rolleyes:

Scott Coffelt
01-05-2006, 10:56 PM
We did Le Peep's last time, a little tight in the table arrangements, but they made it work. As far as breakfest attendees, the more the marrier.

Scott Coffelt
01-05-2006, 10:57 PM
There is a couple of places in Olathe, about 10 minutes away that could easily handle a larger group... Crackle Barrell and Machine Shed Resturant.

Roy Wall
01-06-2006, 12:06 AM
There is a couple of places in Olathe, about 10 minutes away that could easily handle a larger group... Crackle Barrell and Machine Shed Resturant.

Scott,

How about "Mimi's"......I think it's on Metcalf just a mile or two south of the OP trade show center??? I'll check into it.......

Dominick Giarraputo
01-06-2006, 12:34 AM
Can you tell me where & when the WW show in KC is. I live in Columbia and would like to go as well. I know my way around KC fairly well, and if not, well that's why they make maps. For guy's like me!
Thanks, Dominick

Terry Hatfield
01-08-2006, 4:01 PM
Scott,

I hope I can make it but it's a little too soon to know for sure. As usual.....anywhere is fine for breakfast for me. :D

t

Randy Moore
01-08-2006, 4:29 PM
Can you tell me where & when the WW show in KC is. I live in Columbia and would like to go as well. I know my way around KC fairly well, and if not, well that's why they make maps. For guy's like me!
Thanks, Dominick

Dominick,

The show is at the Overland Park Convention Center, IIRC, 115th & Metcalf in Overland Park Ks.
I-70 to I-470 south to I-435 west to Metcalf south to 115 st(light) left (East) about 1 block. It is on the left, north side of 115 st.

The more the merrier.:)

Randy

Kelly Anderson
01-08-2006, 6:36 PM
I am in Joplin an thanking about going but don't know if I could swing the entire weekend. I have never been to one and would like to go but would it be worth it to get up early just go on Saturday and drive back that nite?

Marcus Ward
01-08-2006, 6:42 PM
I am in Joplin an thanking about going but don't know if I could swing the entire weekend. I have never been to one and would like to go but would it be worth it to get up early just go on Saturday and drive back that nite?

Kelly, if you do come, stop and get Dave Stonner (he's a newspaper photographer there in Joplin, good friend of mine, and killer woodworker) and make him do all the driving. He's a drivin fool.

Jack Diemer
01-08-2006, 7:21 PM
Ill be there, lets make sure we hook up with Bill from Woodcentral. They have been setting up this breakfast for about 5 years or more, and we might as well make sure we are all together.

Last year I think there were about 20 of us.

Marcus Ward
01-08-2006, 7:31 PM
So should I just look for a table of guys missing fingers or what? haha just kidding. Bad joke but I couldn't resist.

Scott Coffelt
01-08-2006, 9:07 PM
The show is February 3-5.

Terry, I completely understand and hope you are able to get away. Take care.

Steve Clardy
01-08-2006, 9:11 PM
So should I just look for a table of guys missing fingers or what? haha just kidding. Bad joke but I couldn't resist.

Actually. We all have Wood:D or Tools:eek: :rolleyes:
on the brain most of the time.:D :) ;)

Terry Hatfield
01-08-2006, 10:34 PM
The show is February 3-5.

Terry, I completely understand and hope you are able to get away. Take care.

Scott,

I'm feeling better slowly but surely...mostly slowly. I realy, really want to come and see you guys so I bet I figure a way to make it up there if I can get the OK form Cheryl to drive that far.

Yo Jack...you gonna let me borrow the spare bedroom again this year???

t

Jack Diemer
01-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Scott,

I'm feeling better slowly but surely...mostly slowly. I realy, really want to come and see you guys so I bet I figure a way to make it up there if I can get the OK form Cheryl to drive that far.

Yo Jack...you gonna let me borrow the spare bedroom again this year???

t

You ain't sleepin in my bed!!

Ill guess Ill find a new place for our Xmas tree so you have a bed to sleep in.:D