PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to Somerset, NJ this weekend?

Craig Feuerzeig
01-05-2006, 3:51 PM
For The Woodworks Show (http://www.woodworksevents.com/). I'll be there.
Did I mention Frank Klausz will be there?

Fred Voorhees
01-05-2006, 5:07 PM
Although I hit the Edison,NJ show a few weeks ago, Mr. Becker asked me if I wanted to join him and Robert Tarr on the half hour excursion up to Somerset. Oh heck, I guess he didn't have to twist my arm to much. I do beleive we will be there on Sunday. I have one or two small items that I would like to hunt down and procure.:D

Richard Wolf
01-05-2006, 5:15 PM
I may go on Sunday. It's the ride home that sucks all the fun out of going.

Richard

Jack Hogoboom
01-05-2006, 6:32 PM
I'm going tomorrow. I'm taking Frank's table saw seminar so I can drool over his chisels again and one on router jigs in the hopes of getting over my fear of the router.

I have a nice little slush fund set aside just for the occasion. Will be looking for a router lift and some other goodies....:D

Jack

Bob Marino
01-05-2006, 7:19 PM
For The Woodworks Show (http://www.woodworksevents.com/). I'll be there.
Did I mention Frank Klausz will be there?

I will be demonstrating Festool tools all 3 days, so please, any and all, stop by and say hello!

Bob

Joseph N. Myers
01-05-2006, 8:18 PM
I'll be there Friday and hoping to pick up a couple of things I missed at the Ft. Washington show. And depending on a couple of other things, might make it for another day. Hope there are more vendors that at the Ft. Washington one.

Regards, Joe

Paul B. Cresti
01-05-2006, 9:01 PM
I Will be there on Saturday and Sunday wearing my blue shirt with the white lettering.

Jim Becker
01-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Sunday is the plan, assuming the girls are not overly miss-behaving. Dr. SWMBO will not let me leave home in that case...ah, parenthood. ;)

Bruce Haskell
01-06-2006, 8:14 AM
Hello everyone. I'm another lurker ready to come out of the shadows and this seemed to be a good place. I have devoted Saturday to the show. I am going to the Tablesaw and Hand Tools seminars and then expect to use the rest of the day to "shop 'til I drop".

I also went to the Edison show and was very disappointed in the exhibitors. Hope this is one is alot better.

I hope to meet Bob at his booth. Maybe, somehow, I will meet other creekers there too.