PDA

View Full Version : Don't Go to the Turner's Forum

Ken Fitzgerald
01-03-2006, 9:13 PM
and stir up the nest! They'll come after you!

(And NO.....Andy and Cecil.......I haven't ordered a lathe yet!)

Cecil Arnold
01-03-2006, 9:15 PM
Better hurry up Ken, prices are going up every day, there's still some good deals left if you act soon. (no, I was not a salesman in another life)

Jim Becker
01-03-2006, 9:36 PM
You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...

Bruce Shiverdecker
01-03-2006, 11:07 PM
Give into THE FORCE! You are lost to the slippery slope...........You just don't know it yet!

Bruce

John Miliunas
01-03-2006, 11:18 PM
What Jim B. said!!!:D :D :D :cool:

Andy Hoyt
01-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Don't you just hate it when some people don't appreciate the finer art of strong arm persuasion.

Dennis Peacock
01-04-2006, 1:56 AM
You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...You will be assimilated...

Tee-Hee-Hee!!!!! Give in Ken....you KNOW you want a lathe.!!!;) :D

Bob Noles
01-04-2006, 6:01 AM
Ken,

There is no where to go and no where to hide. They ALWAYS find you :D

You can borrow my white flag if you need it. :p

tod evans
01-04-2006, 7:05 AM
hey ken, since you`re hooked shoot me a p/m or e-mail and i`ll send you the current wholesale pricing on a big yeller. tod

Glenn Clabo
01-04-2006, 7:25 AM

I won't get involved in that spinny stuff...

Jim Dunn
01-04-2006, 8:10 AM
I went over there and got infected.:eek: Dr. said there no cure only turn to their hearts content. I feel ashamed to come out of the shop with an infection:( I used protection such as eye shades and hearing muffs to no avail:o

David Fried
01-04-2006, 8:21 AM
Ken,

Normah seems to prefer turners. ;)

Dave Fried

Bill Grumbine
01-04-2006, 9:04 AM

I know a thing Glenn, but I won't tell. :D :D :D

Bill

Scott Parks
01-04-2006, 11:07 AM
I stay far far away... My last lathe session became a near death experience...:eek::eek::eek:

Bart Leetch
01-04-2006, 11:35 AM
I stay far far away... My last lathe session became a near death experience...:eek::eek::eek:

That because you tried to Parks instead of turn.:eek: :D

Lee DeRaud
01-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Normah seems to prefer turners. ;)Oh, right, like I really needed another reason to stick to flat work.:eek:

Mark Cothren
01-04-2006, 11:47 AM
Might as well just give in... before long you'll suffer a skipped heart beat when you look at the channel guide and think a new turning show is coming on when you see "As The World Turns"...

Ernie Nyvall
01-04-2006, 9:12 PM

Hee hee hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha

Ernie Nyvall
01-04-2006, 9:17 PM

Bill

Me thinks this means Glenn is in real trouble... spinning in the closet maybe?

Of course this thread means that ken is already gone... it's just a matter of which one.

Ernie

John Hart
01-04-2006, 9:54 PM
Poor Ken...Addicted to something he hasn't tried yet. It's probably a genetic addiction. Give in now Ken. You know you want it. ;)

Bruce Shiverdecker
01-05-2006, 12:35 AM
ALL woodworkers are adicted.

It's just that some don't know it yet!

Have patience my brethern, we WILL assimilate them....................Eventually!

Bruce

Andy Hoyt
01-05-2006, 1:05 AM
Pssst! Hey Buddy. Wanna buy a lathe. Cheap?

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
01-05-2006, 4:48 AM
Is that a lathe in your pocket, or are you happy to see me...... :D

Glenn Clabo
01-05-2006, 6:15 AM

Bill
I knew I should have sworn you to secrecy...isn't there something about client privelge in this world anymore. ;)