PDA

View Full Version : Trojan Saw Table Model MS-2000 Instruction Manual

Steve Berganini
11-22-2020, 7:02 PM
I am a newbie on this forum. Was given an MS-2000 in pieces without any instruction manual. I imagine it is likely to be relatively brief. Trojan Company no longer exists. Have searched the internet and came up empty. I am looking for a copy of the instructions to ensure it is properly re-assembled. Can anyone help me with a photocopy? My email is: sberganini@rocketmail.com . Thanks in advance!!!

Phil Gaudio
11-23-2020, 4:07 PM
This might help;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HEDS1LHTzg

Steve Berganini
11-25-2020, 12:02 AM
Thanks Phil. I have seen that video and a couple of others. The table is not a complex rig. I have no issue with how it is constructed. But, I always like to have the complete unit, including a copy of the original instruction manual.

Bill Space
11-25-2020, 3:43 PM
Never heard of that brand table saw. Your post caught my eye because in my distant memory (almost 74 now) that brand was well known for a product used quite differently! :o

Dan Rude
11-25-2020, 10:14 PM
Are you referring to the Saw Table for job site saws or the the Miter Saw stand? The MS-2000 comes up as the Miter Saw Stand. I picked up an extension table for the Saw Table Job Site saw. It attaches to the left side or right side with a single leg, to expand the Ripping width on the table. I also got a nice saw fence that would fit the rail used. The surface sheet is 1/2" Melamine sheet. It was cracked on the one I got. I will try and find what I have left of the directions. The mice liked it. All said and done the nearest thing to it now is the Rousseau Table Saw Stands. Dan