PDA

View Full Version : about my last post

Bert Kemp
11-12-2020, 6:04 PM
Even if it was an ad for wally world which it was NOT! I see ad's on here all the time . Buy grizzly, buy woodpecker, buy trotec and epilog, theres a sale here and a sale there. so why all the hub bub over wally world. My post was to show how stupid the ad was not an endorsement.Gessh

Frank Pratt
11-12-2020, 6:47 PM
Hey Bert, that's how I took your post. I just added my snarky remark because I don't care for Walmart at all.

Doug Garson
11-12-2020, 7:20 PM
I was wondering, thus my post. Maybe if you had added an imogee I wouldn't have misinterpreted what you meant. :confused:

Nicholas Lawrence
11-13-2020, 9:05 AM
Even if it was an ad for wally world which it was NOT! I see ad's on here all the time . Buy grizzly, buy woodpecker, buy trotec and epilog, theres a sale here and a sale there. so why all the hub bub over wally world. My post was to show how stupid the ad was not an endorsement.Gessh

Your post is fine and makes a good point. They are just in too much of a hurry to show everybody how smart they think they are to take the time to read what you wrote.

Nicholas Lawrence
11-13-2020, 9:05 AM
I was wondering, thus my post. Maybe if you had added an imogee I wouldn't have misinterpreted what you meant. :confused:

Really. Why use words when we could just point and grunt?

Michael Weber
11-13-2020, 10:20 AM
Lol. I got it. Would have fit well in the levity thread.

Jim Matthews
11-14-2020, 7:15 AM

Context is important, especially if you leave after two moons...

https://youtu.be/b56eAUCTLok

Jim Koepke
11-14-2020, 11:08 AM

Have you ever been successful at having a woman accompany you to a movie with that technique?

jtk

Bill Dufour
11-14-2020, 2:37 PM
As a headstart teacher my wife would tell the upset student "use your words."
Bill

Art Mann
11-14-2020, 10:01 PM
I am shocked that anyone would take the original post as anything but sarcasm.

Bert Kemp
11-14-2020, 10:33 PM
Have you ever been successful at having a woman accompany you to a movie with that technique?

jtk

Good One Jim LOL