PDA

View Full Version : Jim Shaver

Jim Fuller
02-20-2003, 7:58 AM
It is supposed to get up to about 70 deg in Anniston, Al, today. How warm was it when you were here?:D

RJ Schuff
02-20-2003, 8:30 AM
Heat wave here........may hit 30 degrees. A welcome relief from the -15 last week. Northern Wisconsin

RJ

Doug Edwards
02-21-2003, 4:11 PM
I was in Alberville Al on a project two weeks ago. It was 30 degrees. I was in Massena NY last week. There it was 30 below zero. I don't get any luck. Chances are I'll be in Texas in August.:(

Dave Arbuckle
02-21-2003, 4:22 PM
Chances are I'll be in Texas in August.
That's guaranteed to get you out of that "thirty degree" rut... ;)

About 51 degrees here right now. Ugly cloudy day, but I'd glad we finally got some rain.

Dave

Dave Anderson NH
02-21-2003, 4:36 PM
Here it is only February and it got up to 54 degrees in NH no less. Almost time for this Yankee to put in the air conditioner.

Lee Schierer
02-21-2003, 8:29 PM
We had two days of thaw this week. First time it has been above freezing in a long while. Still have lots of white stuff if anyone wants some.

Doug Edwards
02-21-2003, 8:38 PM
Beats ice and power outages.:eek:

Walt Drummond
02-21-2003, 9:47 PM
Supposed to get an inch or more of rain tomorrow, on top of the 28 to 30" of snow we got Monday. Break out the boats, water, water everywhere....

Sunday, it freezes then Monday, it snows again.

Ahhhhh, New Jersey in February.....:mad:

Jerry Todd
02-22-2003, 7:40 AM
It will be 85 degrees here in Miami, Florida this afternoon. Can't work in the shop since all my tools are in storage awaiting the compleation of my new shop under construction in North Fl. Guess I will HAVE to crank up the Harley & go for a ride to cool off.
For all you up north we still have some vacant land available in Florida so "Come on down" and enjoy the sun.

Jerry:)

Jim Shaver, Oakville Ont
02-22-2003, 9:11 AM
Hi Jim,

You mean I MISSED the warmth of the south by just a few weeks...darn, and I thought I HAD experienced it, the kind and sincere warmth of the people I met while I was there....

-6 C today.....it feels warm here too!

Take Care,
Jim

Dave Hammelef
02-22-2003, 9:14 AM
There calling for Rain turning to ice then snow about 8" for Detroit today. Just saw Carol the routerlady on the local news. She's in town at the home show at Ford Field bet they will have low turn out with the weather forcast.

Jason Roehl
02-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Dave Arbuckle
Chances are I'll be in Texas in August.
That's guaranteed to get you out of that "thirty degree" rut... ;)

Not likely. It might be ONE HUNDRED THIRTY !!!

Hahahahaha!!!

Jason

George@Colonel's Workshop
02-22-2003, 11:07 AM
Good Morning Jim,

Its raining cats and dogs here in Havertown PA. With all that snow and clogged storm sewers threatening to flood, we are escaping to Silver Spring to see #3 grandson Baptised tomorrow. Its raining there too, so there is enough water to go around: very fitting for a Baptism!

George:)