PDA

View Full Version : One of my accomplished projects in 2005

Christopher Pine
01-02-2006, 2:02 AM
I realizd I had not posted the pictures of my shed that I built this last summer(started in July) and actually just put the final pieces of trim on yesterday...
I think it turned out great and the boss is so excited to start filling it with junk... (actually allready has) :)
It is my own design with some notes from several Tuff SHeds" . It is 12x12.

Was a lot of hard work but was still enjoyeable and am glad it is done!

Thanks
Chris Pine

Christopher Pine
01-02-2006, 2:02 AM
And one last picture taken yesterday

Chris

Tom Drake
01-02-2006, 5:47 AM
Nice building. I built one similar to yours but mine is 12X16. They are quite easy to build and mine comes in handy for storing all of my lawn equipment. Keeps my shop free of unwanted things too.

Jim Becker
01-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Chris, it looks like you did a fine job on that shed!

Chris Dodge
01-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Very nice! I need to make a shed too so that I can move the bikes and lawn tools out of the garage. I need more room for tools!!

Kent Parker
01-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Nice job Chris. It should fill up quickly:rolleyes:

You might consider some form of ventilation. I build a similar sized storage shed though a bit longer to help clean up the shop.:) I added louvered vents that have internal screens over them (keeps the bugs out). Made a huge difference by preventing stagnant air inside.

Cheers,

Kent

Christopher Pine
01-02-2006, 7:13 PM
Yes One of my main goals with it is to get the junk out of my shop area (garage) and actually have room to work in there... Yes I plan on putting simple vent on backside for air circulation...

Thanks everyone.

Chris

You might consider some form of ventilation. I build a similar sized storage shed though a bit longer to help clean up the shop.:) I added louvered vents that have internal screens over them (keeps the bugs out). Made a huge difference by preventing stagnant air inside.

Cheers,

Kent[/QUOTE]