PDA

View Full Version : A touch of "Glass"

Craig Howard
07-12-2003, 8:16 PM
Hi all,

It's been awhile since I've had a chance to post. I see that pics are easy to post now. Thought I'd show you a project I did recently for a friend. Actually, I only did the "wood" part. A girl by the name of Sarah deserves 90 percent of the credit for the appearence of the finished product. She did the stained glass....kinda makes the piece, don't ya think? Here's a couple of pics with the interior light on and a couple with it off. Hope it was worth the look. ;-)

Craig

Craig Howard
07-12-2003, 8:21 PM
I'm still a rookie on the computer. Didn't realize the pics would be sooo big. I'll pay more attention next time.

Craig

Martin Shupe
07-12-2003, 9:57 PM
Hi Craig,

Beautiful!

My wife liked that project. I told her she needed to learn how to do the stained glass part, as that was not my field of expertise.

Kevin Gerstenecker
07-12-2003, 10:11 PM
Really BIG Pictures Craig................but BEAUTIFUL work! :D Outstanding piece and great execution. The piece just looks like it belongs there, and that is what makes it so nice. The Cabinet work and the stained glass compliment each other nicely. Great job all around. It really looks cool with the backlit Stained Glass work. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

Ken Garlock
07-12-2003, 10:23 PM
I like the lighted stained glass panels.

Brian Knop
07-13-2003, 12:14 PM
Looks great. I always wanted to try stain glass, but there are only so many hours in
a day.

Dr. Zack Jennings
07-13-2003, 1:34 PM
You can resize your photos, open this thread again and click the edit button. If you load a smaller version, I think this page will resize itself.

I did a lot of Stained Glass work in the 1980's. It is very time consuming but you can create some exquisite pieces you probably would not own otherwise.

The ability to edit posts after the fact is a real advantage other forums don't offer.

Halsey MCCombs
07-14-2003, 6:12 AM
Nice job Craig. I wondered what you were up to. Halsey

Rusty Hughes, Indy
07-14-2003, 6:40 PM
Wow!!

Excellent Craig and Sarah.

Definitely cannot let LOML see this picture.

Craig Howard
07-14-2003, 8:12 PM
Thanks for all the kind words. Next time I see Sarah, I'll tell her that her work has been plastered all over the internet and it's a hit. ;)

I think I managed to edit the pics to a reasonable size(thanks for the suggestion). My apologies again for that blunder. I also have learned that I can't use HTML in a subject line.

Thanks for puttin' up with me. :rolleyes:

Craig

Phil Phelps
07-14-2003, 9:00 PM
Classic colors and style. Stained glass works are a true, elegant, form of art.