PDA

View Full Version : Not a good Saturday

Bill Sampson
07-12-2003, 3:09 PM
A couple of weeks ago, someone posted about the Record WW vise at Big Lots. Didn't think I needed it at the time, so didn't attempt to find one. Today, decided to check as I am going to build a new bench. The Big Lots mgr. knew exactly what I wanted but said one customer purchased all ten he had in stock. As a courtesy he called another store in the area. Same thing, one customer bought all they had also. He must have a very large shop!! Then, when I went to the car, someone had pushed a cart into my new Blazer. My father-in-law used to tell me; "never swear unless it is absolutely necessary". Today was close. Bill Sampson, Richmond

Mike Evertsen
07-12-2003, 9:44 PM
A couple of weeks ago, someone posted about the Record WW vise at Big Lots. Didn't think I needed it at the time, so didn't attempt to find one. Today, decided to check as I am going to build a new bench. The Big Lots mgr. knew exactly what I wanted but said one customer purchased all ten he had in stock. As a courtesy he called another store in the area. Same thing, one customer bought all they had also. He must have a very large shop!! Then, when I went to the car, someone had pushed a cart into my new Blazer. My father-in-law used to tell me; "never swear unless it is absolutely necessary". Today was close. Bill Sampson, Richmond

if the price was right you'll see them on ebay,,,,