PDA

View Full Version : Remember the...

Richard Stewart
01-01-2006, 10:55 AM
Hey guys i was wondering if there was a chance we could do a new contest, sorda like the itty-bitty contest but with brd houses, im not to good at them but i thought it would be interesting to make that some type of contest/tournament/fun project, tell me if you think its a good idea, and the winner could get a BEAUTIFUL birdhouse or a handmade wooden duck or bird with woodburned feathers....but that just my opinion, again just say what you think about this competition :rolleyes: :)

John Hart
01-02-2006, 6:59 AM
Hey Richard! I think it's a good idea! We've been talking about a new contest that we're gonna launch in the next week or so. But I think we should definitely put the birdhouse contest on the list.

The next contest...when it is revealed...Will test your innovation as well as your turning skills. Keith Outten is working on some prizes too! We're still working on the Itty-Bitty Contest Awards :o Almost done though.

I'll try to come up with some rules for a Birdhouse Contest....Maybe that would be a good Spring Fling!