PDA

View Full Version : Cut List for Mac?

Mark Rios
01-01-2006, 5:47 AM
Anyone know of a Cut List program for the Mac?

I found one but it doesn't work with Mac OS X. Only older OS's.

John Hemenway
01-01-2006, 2:30 PM
The only one I know of is 'Cut 1.1'. It is a Classic app. The little I've used it, it seems to work well.

The price is VERY good! :)

Dev Emch
01-01-2006, 4:16 PM
Mark....
You can enable system 9 to work with system 10. I have not found any reason to upgrade my photoshop program which is system 9 based. So by enabling the system 9 feature, you can run any system 9 program that was engineered correctly. I even have the photoshop icon in my icon bar. The icons to the left and right fire off native system 10 and photoshop fires off on the system 9 emulations. Works like fire crackers! I have found that some microshaft products dont work with this system 9 emulation feature.

What program are you talking about?

Tim Morton
01-01-2006, 4:36 PM
Mark....
You can enable system 9 to work with system 10. I have not found any reason to upgrade my photoshop program which is system 9 based. So by enabling the system 9 feature, you can run any system 9 program that was engineered correctly. I even have the photoshop icon in my icon bar. The icons to the left and right fire off native system 10 and photoshop fires off on the system 9 emulations. Works like fire crackers! I have found that some microshaft products dont work with this system 9 emulation feature.

What program are you talking about?

It is possible that he does not have classic installed any longer. Version track shows this one.
http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/21980

Tom Donalek
01-02-2006, 1:06 AM
The only one I know of is 'Cut 1.1'. It is a Classic app. The little I've used it, it seems to work well.

The price is VERY good! :)

I've just been hunting on Google, but I can't find anything - do you have a link for this app? Thanks!

John Hemenway
01-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Tom D.

I'm sending you a PM!

Mark Rios
01-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the sugestions. I downloaded Cut 1.1 but I didn't have OS 9 (Classic) on my new computer. Little did I know, I had the OS it just wasn't installed. It was on the master disc. I loaded Classic and all is well and my cut lists are done........for now. :D :cool:

Thanks very much for your help.

Dan Racette
01-04-2006, 4:09 PM
Hey, i can't find it through googgle versiontracker or otherwise. Does anyone have an active link?

Mark Rios
01-04-2006, 5:38 PM
Try this; it's listed on this page. It's called cut 1.1. The name is not linked. You download it right from this page:

http://www.woodweb.com/Resources/RSSoftwareConnection.html

Make sure and download the program AND the manual. The included tutorial is very nice.

You might want to bookmark the page as well. Lots of good WW links.

BTW, John.....I never received an PM. Did I goof up? (again)