PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Acorn Eps Image

Dennis Kotlowski
01-01-2006, 12:22 AM
I am new to this forum and have already found alot of great things here. I am looking for an EPS image of an acorn. I need it for a client that wants their logo engraved on wood and the acorn will be vector cut around the logo to be used as a key chain. Any help finding an image would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Fifield
01-01-2006, 4:21 AM
Hi Dennis,

Welcome to the forums. I have emailed you a few pictures of acorns. No EPS files I'm afraid, but you should be able to convert these okay. Hope one of them is what you're looking for. Good luck.

Cheers,
Dave Fifield

Joe Pelonio
01-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Why are you working on New Year's Day?? Corel 5 has one under clipart, plants as I recall, but I don't have it here at home. If you don't have a good one by Tuesday pm me.

Joe Pelonio
01-01-2006, 2:00 PM
Check your business e-mail.

Chuck Mitchell
01-05-2006, 5:43 PM
What a weird thing but I also need a copy of this .EPS file of an acorn for plaques for a family reunion for the Nutt family...sounds strange but it is honestly TRUE!!! Can I get a cop y of it as well???

Thanks,
Chuck

Joe Pelonio
01-05-2006, 6:51 PM
Who'd have guessed? Try this one, it's all I have.

Joe Pelonio
01-05-2006, 7:04 PM
While I'm at it I thought I might as well put up the one bitmap acorn I have also. Who knows when someone will need that too?

Dennis Kotlowski
01-05-2006, 8:11 PM
Thanks Joe.....that is exactly what I was looking for. (the cdr file)

Dennis