PDA

View Full Version : For the Curiosity of Cats

Jim Koepke
09-04-2020, 3:41 PM
We have a couple of kittens and it seems one of them has become fascinated by an old jug of mine:

Those are her hind legs on the side of the jug.

After she knocked it over and started rolling it around in her attempts to get inside, it was moved to a place where she can not get to it. My plan is to turn a top for it to see if that will get her to leave it alone.

jtk

Steve Jenkins
09-04-2020, 3:58 PM
Luckily she didn’t pop into it. Probably would have had to break it to get her out.

Frederick Skelly
09-04-2020, 5:32 PM
That's darn funny Jim! Would have been even funnier if she had fallen inside, at least for a few minutes.

Nathan Johnson
09-04-2020, 6:32 PM
The look on her face tells me she expected more.
Perhaps you could show your cat this picture, Jim.

lowell holmes
09-05-2020, 10:08 AM
We used to have a cat named Highway. My daughter found a kitten on the side of the road one evening and brought her home, thus the name. She would sleep in the closet, but come out and was friendly. We miss her.

Lee Schierer
09-05-2020, 11:48 AM
Any box placed on the floor anywhere in our house will either contain our cat if it is open on top or will have a cat on top of it if it is closed.

Jim Koepke
09-06-2020, 11:03 AM
A top was turned for the jug. It was returned to its spot under the window and little Boo has moved on to other pursuits.

jtk

Jim Koepke
09-06-2020, 2:39 PM
Here is the jug with its new cap:

The little stairway is one of a pair made for a cat that was quite old so she could climb up on her bed. It now allows the kittens to climb up to the window to gaze out the window. The second stairway is set by the screen door so the kittens can climb up and look out the door.

jtk