PDA

View Full Version : Saw Mill Creekers ROCK!!!

Josh Goldsmith
12-31-2005, 2:21 PM
Man you guys are a awesome. I always have questions and within a couple hours i have 10+ responses helping me out. I just wanted to give a big shout out to all you guys (and girls ;) ). The best part of it all is you all do this for a living or as a hobby and usually practice the advice that you give. Just the other day i saw a custom made stainless splitter for a table saw. I loved it. I pm the person asking for some info and maybe some pics. He sent me 8 pics of it taken off the table saw and put on to grid paper so i can get a sence on how big everything was. He measured the grids and told me they were 1/2inch big. It probably took him 30mins - 1hr of picture taking, measuring, posting it on the internet. That was just one case. I have recieved a bunch of pm's giving me advice or just talking. So i just wanted to say THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh
"truley indept to all you":D

tod evans
12-31-2005, 2:26 PM
keep pluggin` man, you`ll be the one giving advice before to long!

John Bailey
12-31-2005, 2:31 PM
The info just keeps flowin' down the "Creek."

John

Ed Frie
12-31-2005, 4:16 PM
I just don't want to be up a "Creek" without a paddle.:eek:

Frank Chaffee
12-31-2005, 5:05 PM
Yes Josh,
This place is quite awesome! Info shared here really ramps up one’s learning curve.

Ed, I am not sure about paddles but if you search threads begun by Bob Smalser you can see documentation of the construction of oars IIRC.

Frank

Rob Will
12-31-2005, 6:38 PM
I'm also fairly new to the creek and I agree it is a greatplace for info.
Let's start a new thread promoting 2006 donations.
Here goes.....
Happy New Year!
Rob