PDA

View Full Version : Cats are made of tough stuff

Tom Bender
08-29-2020, 7:29 AM
One cat got her head in the wrong place in a car door, no window frame, just glass to the roof. Head squashed to about 1" side to side. She did not seem to be injured.

Another cat tested the garage door reversing switch. It caught him half way out. He also seemed fine.

Both lived several more years.

Peter Mich
08-29-2020, 8:52 AM
Maybe cats do have nine lives, yes? Your post made me smile.

lowell holmes
08-29-2020, 9:38 AM
We had a cat that our daughter rescued from the side of the freeway, we named her Highway.

She was orange and white, and slept in our closet, but would come out through the day.

Jim Koepke
08-29-2020, 10:10 AM
A feral cat who adopted us back in California wasn't cooperative when it came to moving to Washington. Candy finally caught him a few months after starting on the move and brought him up here. He was very freaked out for a few weeks. He finally settled in and enjoyed living here. He was more than 22 years old when he left this world.

jtk

Michael J Evans
08-29-2020, 12:27 PM
I concur LoL
I haven't had a cat in 10 years now (wife hates them) but I love watching videos of all their crazy shenanigans and spectacular landings.

Mel Fulks
08-29-2020, 1:34 PM
And they all have singular personalitys. One kitten we took in would sit on my shoulder like a parrot while I read the
paper.

Aaron Rosenthal
08-29-2020, 4:08 PM
Son has a pure black one, a hunter.
Came home one night this spring and a strange cat was sitting on the steps, emaciated. Came inside, started drinking some water, we fed it. It’s here permanently, evidently.
Likes to climb on us in the middle of the night for a petting. Strange animal.