PDA

View Full Version : One down, three to go

Bobby Hatfield
07-11-2003, 9:02 PM
I love legs, all kinda legs. This one has hurt me, chipped in my eye, resisted change, come apart and generally just fought me ever step of the way. Of course from the scrap pile she came from is a tough world, nailed through the heart Annie, I call her, a glueup of a doll, from the tough side of the pile. Not nearly as shapely as others but still able to hold up her corner.

David Rose
07-12-2003, 1:42 AM
For all the pain and suffering, I'd say she came out pretty well! "All's well that ends well!" (Not to be confused with the end justifies the means.) You put 'er on the right side of the tracks!

David

I love legs, all kinda legs. This one has hurt me, chipped in my eye, resisted change, come apart and generally just fought me ever step of the way. Of course from the scrap pile she came from is a tough world, nailed through the heart Annie, I call her, a glueup of a doll, from the tough side of the pile. Not nearly as shapely as others but still able to hold up her corner.

Dr. Zack Jennings
07-12-2003, 7:19 AM
Hey Bobby: I'm coming by your shop this morning and tommorrow morning. I hope I can catch you in.

I'd love to come down and do some turning with you. I think you could teach me some things. We've had a few pleasant days this week. That will surely change soon.

Jim Becker
07-12-2003, 8:02 AM
LOL! "Annie" shure do look fine to me!

Dan Bussiere
07-14-2003, 11:01 AM
Bobby,
I have been hurt by many legs over the years. Most didn't look that nice and all of them came from the wrong side of the scrap pile. I am a little more upscale now and stay away from those kind of places, but I rarely see any legs that look that nice even now!
Dan