PDA

View Full Version : Festool ES-125 ROS Review

Dennis Peacock
07-11-2003, 4:57 PM
I have just completed my initial review of the Festool ES-125 EQ 5" ROS and you can view it on my personal web site. Too much info to post here.

Noah Alkinburgh
07-11-2003, 8:10 PM
I have just completed my initial review of the Festool ES-125 EQ 5" ROS and you can view it on my personal web site. Too much info to post here.

Sounds like article material to me...too long for a post means it should be an article...:)

Jamie Buxton
07-11-2003, 9:15 PM

Where might that site be?

John Miliunas
07-11-2003, 10:03 PM
Where might that site be?

Jamie, just hit the "WWW" button right below Dennis' orginal post. :cool:

John Miliunas
07-11-2003, 10:23 PM

Thanks much for the great review, Dennis! Very informative, though I think someone over at Festool may try to give you a sales job! :D With the arthritis in both of my thumbs and a touch of carpal tunnel, I certainly can "feel" the vibration, even on my nice Bosch ROS. I've been considering my next option and me thinks you just gave me the answer! Muchos gracias! :cool:

Halsey MCCombs
07-12-2003, 12:44 PM
I agree with you as I have one also and hooked it to my Fein vac with the Fein hose and two wraps of masking tape on the Sander and had a tight fit and the same results. Halsey