PDA

View Full Version : Source for pre-finished cabinet drawer boxes?

Tom Bain
06-21-2020, 2:53 PM
Anyone have a recommended supplier(s) for cabinet drawers? I have a large (for me) cabinet project coming up with some time constraints, so looking to outsource the drawers. I plan to build the cabinet carcasses, drawer fronts, and doors. Definitely want prefinished drawers, and bonus if they are pre-notched from Blum slides.

Thanks.

Jamie Buxton
06-21-2020, 2:58 PM
Western Dovetail. www.drawer.com Good people, good products.

Jim Becker
06-21-2020, 4:22 PM
I use Keystone in S-mid PA. Worth every penny to outsource drawer boxes for larger jobs, IMHO.

Patrick McCarthy
06-21-2020, 6:07 PM
Jamie, i think it is drawer.com

Bradley Gray
06-21-2020, 6:20 PM
+1 on Keystone. They can do the notching. Their doors look really nice also.

Jamie Buxton
06-21-2020, 7:38 PM
Jamie, i think it is drawer.com

Yes. Is there a smacking-my-forehead emoji?

Jim Becker
06-21-2020, 8:48 PM
+1 on Keystone. They can do the notching. Their doors look really nice also.

They also have a lower cost option that uses "assembled/glued up" solid stock for when one doesn't need the drawer box sides to look like one piece of wood or when they will be painted for some reason. They are priced very economically. I plan on using them soon for a personal project in our master closet.

Bobby Robbinett
06-22-2020, 7:28 AM
We build and ship prefinished drawer boxes every day. Doors too. I can post our company contact info if needed. Drawers, doors and drawer fronts are the majority of our business.

Jamie Buxton
06-22-2020, 3:25 PM
... I can post our company contact info if needed....
You should.

There's rules here about posting a link to your own company, for fear of inundation by advertisers. I think you post it as part of your personal info. And then in a regular thread you tell readers to go look at your personal info to find it. Maybe a Moderator can correct me?

Bobby Robbinett
06-23-2020, 7:24 AM
You should.

There's rules here about posting a link to your own company, for fear of inundation by advertisers. I think you post it as part of your personal info. And then in a regular thread you tell readers to go look at your personal info to find it. Maybe a Moderator can correct me?

I can’t figure out how to edit my profile from my iPhone. I will sit down this evening and pay the donation fee to join the site that way I can send PM’s and hopefully figure out how to edit my profile.

Terry Wawro
06-24-2020, 4:14 PM
CabParts.com is another source.

Peter Stahl
07-01-2020, 6:10 AM
I use Keystone in S-mid PA. Worth every penny to outsource drawer boxes for larger jobs, IMHO.

Does Keystone have a website Jim?

Jim Becker
07-01-2020, 8:57 AM
Does Keystone have a website Jim?

https://keystonewood.com/

Peter Stahl
07-01-2020, 9:05 AM
https://keystonewood.com/

Thanks Jim!