PDA

View Full Version : FreeStuff Winners - Incra Tools 01/16/06

Keith Outten
12-28-2005, 5:45 AM
One of our Members has donated the following items as FreeStuff Prizes;

Incra 2000 miter guage

Incra Ultra Jig - Complete with the right angle attachment, tools, book and templet inserts.

Both items are slightly used but in excellent condition.

An electronic drawing will be done on January 16th, 2006 at 8pm EST. Two winners will be selected, one for each prize. Winners will have one week to post a response in this thread to claim their prizes.

The Winners are;

Vaughn McMillan (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=4775) - Incra Ultra Jig

Forrest Price (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=5375) - Incra 2000 Miter Gauge

Congratulations to both winners, you each have one week to post a message in this thread and claim your prize.

Frank Pellow
12-28-2005, 6:20 AM
WOW! That's even more generous than the laminate trimmer draw gift donated by the previous anonymous member.

Someone else can now win that draw; I will settle for winning this one.

Russ Massery
12-28-2005, 8:26 AM
How do we enter the drawings?

Ken Fitzgerald
12-28-2005, 9:00 AM
You are entered IIRC by just being a member here!

Doug Jones
12-28-2005, 9:11 AM
You are automatically entered by being a properly registered member. Just sit back and wait for the drawing.

Generosity is not measured by the amount given, but by the heart of which it has been offered.

Steve Clardy
12-28-2005, 9:19 AM
Nice!!:D :D :D

Rich Torino
12-28-2005, 9:47 AM
and they say there is no Santa Claus.....

Byron Trantham
12-28-2005, 9:52 AM
Well now, aren't our members being generous - AGAIN! Thanks to whoever donated the prizes.

Bruce Shiverdecker
12-28-2005, 10:55 AM
That is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Bruce

Ron Robinson
12-28-2005, 11:04 AM
Good Luck Everyone!

Jim O'Dell
12-28-2005, 1:30 PM
Generosity is not measured by the amount given, but by the heart of which it has been offered.

I agree with you 100%, Doug.

All I can say is WOW!!! It's been a little dry on the drawings lately, many things contributed to that. But our members are making up for it with a bang! Thanks to each who has and will donate items in the future. An early CONGRATS!!!! to the eventual winners. Jim

Pete Harbin
12-28-2005, 2:01 PM
Saaaawwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttttt! :D

Frank Pellow
12-28-2005, 5:25 PM
I am reminded by Doug's comment that my post above may have offended the donor of the laminate trimmer. The content of my post was mostly meant to be in jest, and I apologize if I offended the generous donors of tools for both these draws or anyone else.

Larry Browning
12-28-2005, 6:21 PM
You are automatically entered if you are a member and registered with your real name. However, since I have never won any of these drawings, I am beginning to think maybe somebody thinks "Larry Browning" is not my real name. Honest, my name really is Larry Browning. But I am not related to the shotgun family, so I am just as poor as the rest of you and I could really use ANY one of these great free stuff prizes.

Fred Voorhees
12-28-2005, 7:32 PM
Wow, what a birthday gift that would turn out to be! I turn 48 on the 17th. I already have the Incra 2000 miter guage and can vouch for its worth! However, I can see that ultra jig sitting next to my 48th birtday cake;)

Phil Winn
12-28-2005, 8:51 PM
What a good group of woodworkers!
Phil

Frank Chaffee
12-28-2005, 8:54 PM
Good luck Fred.
Isn't Incra stuff awesome?
I'm sure you will make good use of it if you win.
Frank

Matt Crew
12-28-2005, 10:06 PM
I'd like to say thank you to the donor.
They would make a great addition to anybodies collection (especially mine:D )
Good luck to all!

Boyd Gathwright
12-29-2005, 3:28 AM
.... Maybe a member in good standing by "POSTING" at least 4 times a year :).

Just a thought.

Boyd

You are entered IIRC by just being a member here!

Vaughn McMillan
12-29-2005, 3:32 AM
Thanks to the donor. I have the Incra 1000 SE miter gauge and an older Incra jig and fence...so either prize would be a workable upgrade for me. ;) Good luck to all.

- Vaughn

Ron Fritz
12-29-2005, 3:13 PM
Hey; what do you know, January 16th is my Birthday! What a great birthday gift! :D

Dawn Sunkle
12-31-2005, 10:24 AM
very cool!
what a gracious member we have in our midst.

Dawn

Dave Dionne
01-02-2006, 7:03 AM
Sign me up that looks AWSOME

Jerry Bittner
01-03-2006, 5:39 PM
I'm amazed at the number of generous individuals we are fortunate to have on this site.

Robert Mayer
01-04-2006, 8:17 AM
count me in!

Dominick Giarraputo
01-04-2006, 8:46 PM
Throw my name in the hat please!

Good luck to all.

Dominick

Garry Smith
01-06-2006, 8:23 AM
Either one of those would fit in my shop just fine.

Charlie Mastro
01-07-2006, 9:46 AM
I'm inski!

Chuck

Mike Gibson
01-07-2006, 9:59 AM
I'm new to this forum, but it looks like a fantastic way to share brain power! Thanks, Mike G :)

John Miliunas
01-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Holy smokes!!! :eek: I'm continually blown away by the generosity of the members here at SMC! I very, very seriously doubt you'll find anything even close to this anywhere on the Web! :D Many, many thanks to this and ALL the recent prize donors! Man, that Incra would look fabulous in my shop! I'm keeping my fingers cr..... Oh, wait. Never mind! I can't win the thing, anyway! :o No matter. Some very lucky member will be real happy with that setup! :) Thanks again to all the donors and, to the rest of you, "Good luck!" :D :) :cool:

Steve Clardy
01-16-2006, 6:45 PM
And the winner is-----------------------??

Keith Outten
01-16-2006, 7:26 PM
And the winner is-----------------------??

Steve, the winners names have been drawn but I am not supposed to make the announcement untill 8pm EST....40 more minutes :)

Steve Clardy
01-16-2006, 7:30 PM
Steve, the winners names have been drawn but I am not supposed to make the announcement untill 8pm EST....40 more minutes :)

Did not see the--------------------------8pm part:o :)

Keith Outten
01-16-2006, 8:25 PM
The Winners are;

Vaughn McMillan (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=4775) - Incra Ultra Jig

Forrest Price (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=5375) - Incra 2000 Miter Gauge

Congratulations to both winners, you each have one week to post a message in this thread and claim your prize.
Don't forget to send me a Private Message with your postal address.

John Miliunas
01-16-2006, 8:32 PM
The Winners are;

Don't forget to send me a Private Message with your postal address.

Now how in the heck is Vaughn gonna' mount that thing on his lathe, might I ask???? :confused: Sheeeesh...The luck some people have!!! :D

Congrats to both winners! And, thanks again to the donor!!!:) :cool:

Steve Clardy
01-16-2006, 8:37 PM
Congrats to Forrest and Vaughn!!!!

Corey Hallagan
01-16-2006, 9:03 PM
Congrats Vaughn and Forrest! Have fun!

Corey

Vaughn McMillan
01-16-2006, 9:14 PM
Keith, you made my night! Many thanks to the donor, and congrats to Forrest, too...you'll love the Incra Miter gauge.

Now how in the heck is Vaughn gonna' mount that thing on his lathe, might I ask???? :confused: Sheeeesh...The luck some people have!!! :D

Congrats to both winners! And, thanks again to the donor!!!:) :cool:
Lathe? Heck no...I'm gonna mount it on my cordless drill! ;) Actually. my table saw and router table will both benefit, and hopefully, so will my work. :)

Thanks again to the mystery donor, and to Keith's random drawing program. :p

- Vaughn

Boyd Gathwright
01-16-2006, 9:41 PM
Keith, you made my night! Many thanks to the donor, and congrats to Forrest, too...you'll love the Incra Miter gauge.

Lathe? Heck no...I'm gonna mount it on my cordless drill! ;) Actually. my table saw and router table will both benefit, and hopefully, so will my work. :)

- Vaughn
..... Congrats on your winning, Vaughn :)

Boyd

Pete Harbin
01-16-2006, 9:46 PM
Congrats you lucky ducks!

Forrest Price
01-17-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey, I'm here! I'm here!!

What a great deal! Thanks so much. Perfect timing too as I'm trying to replace tools from the big shop fire!!

Let me know what to do!

Forrest

Forrest Price
01-17-2006, 12:43 AM

- Vaughn

Vaughn, congratulations to you too! I know from experience you'll really like the jig! They're easy to use and hold up well to anything but a big fire! Just tossed mine in the dumpster last week. :( They do have a tendancy to melt together in extreme temperatures.

Our lucky day today! :cool: Time to buy some lottery tickets!:D
Forrest

Christopher Stahl
01-17-2006, 9:45 AM
Congrats Vaughn and Forrest! Thanks goes out to the donor too!!!!

chris

Dick Strauss
01-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Forrest and Vaughn,
congrats on being the chosen ones. I saw the Incra jigs at the Detroit WW show. I was extremely impressed with the tools versatility but didn't have the extra money.

Vaughn,
I can't wait to see what kind of cutting boards you dream up now that you have a little extra help with the setup!

Best of luck,
Dick

Travis Porter
01-17-2006, 3:25 PM
Congrats to Vaughn and Forrest.

I demand a recount. The contest was fixed.:D

Forrest Price
01-20-2006, 8:37 PM
Hey, it showed up today! What a BEAUT!! Thanks so much! Can hardly wait to try it out!!!:D:D:D

Vaughn McMillan
01-20-2006, 9:01 PM
Good to hear it Forrest. I'm sure you'll really like using it.

- Vaughn

Thomas Wyatt
01-28-2006, 1:45 AM
Congratulations you two

Vaughn McMillan
02-02-2006, 5:52 PM
A couple boxes showed up at the office today, and a quick peek tells me it's an Incra Jig and accessories. I'll wait until I get home to fully unpack the boxes. Thanks again to the mystery donor and to the SMC gang. I'll be posting pics soon of the jig in action. :)

- Vaughn