PDA

View Full Version : Texas get-together

Steve Jenkins
07-10-2003, 6:23 PM
I think it's time to start planning for a get-together here in TX. Earlier I spoke with Mike Tubbs to see if he was planning one and he said he didn't think so. I'm looking at the weekend of Oct. 25 and 26. It will be at my shop Furniture Crafters. I've already heard from Dave Smith and Sophie (both in WA.) and as it stands now they are planning to come. We had one here 2 years ago and had a pretty good turnout for the first one in the area. Once I figure out what I'm doing I'll definately post more. My email and website are both registered here. I'm looking forward to seeing a gang. Steve

Bob Lasley
07-10-2003, 10:09 PM
Steve,

As it stands now, count me in. I missed the one at Tubbs' last year and don't intend to miss this one.

Bob

Mike Mastin
07-10-2003, 10:53 PM
Steve,

Count me in as well. I will donate wood as a door prize for the event also. I had a great time at the original and last years event. Wouldn't miss it!

Martin Shupe
07-11-2003, 12:40 AM
Tally ho! I'm in...

as long as I don't have to work that weekend, of course.

Larry Hancock
07-11-2003, 2:21 AM
Steve,

I really enjoyed the last two years getting to meet everyone. I would like to come to one this year (if you don't mind lurkers here showing up) and I appreciate you getting it together.

Larry

Steve Jenkins
07-11-2003, 11:11 AM
Anyone that wants to come on Friday also will of course be welcome. If you are going to combine this with a vacation and will be in town earlier or after, my door is always open. I figure that we will have our main meal on Sat. around 2:00 or so. Anyone here on Fri or Sun we will figure something out. Steve

Steve King
07-11-2003, 11:32 AM
Steve,
I will be there, thanks for having the get-together!
Steve King

P.S.
I hope Larry turns another hat!!!

Terry Hatfield
07-11-2003, 11:42 AM
Steve,

Sounds like fun!!! We will sure try and be there. We are having ours September 5,6 and 7. You gonna' come up to Arkansas for that one???

Terry

Steve Jenkins
07-11-2003, 1:00 PM
Steve,

Sounds like fun!!! We will sure try and be there. We are having ours September 5,6 and 7. You gonna' come up to Arkansas for that one???

Terry
I'm not sure if I am going to be able to make that one as i am going up north the end of Aug to visit the family and it so happens my mom lives abut 15 miles from Sophie. I'm going to see what I can do though. Steve

Tom Scott
07-11-2003, 1:51 PM
Sounds fun, and I haven't been able to make any of the others. October is a busy time for my wife and her craft shows, but if she doesn't have one that weekend, I'm in.

Tom

Kirk (KC) Constable
07-14-2003, 7:12 PM
Count me and the missus as a definite 'maybe'. I've got the Mesquite Festival the weekend of Oct 10-12, and she'll be out of town the following week/weekend for work...but I need to go to Kansas City sometime, and Dallas is kinda on the way...

KC

Phil Phelps
09-13-2003, 6:02 PM
....but if you post a map, I'll do my best. Hope it's not to cold.