PDA

View Full Version : Lumberjocks.com Forum

tim walker
04-11-2020, 1:20 PM
I got an email from Lumberjocks.com and when I clicked on it my virus protection warned it was a phishing email. Any one else have that issue? This is my go to forum but its always nice to have a backup to go to

dennis thompson
04-11-2020, 1:31 PM
I got an email from Lumberjocks.com and when I clicked on it my virus protection warned it was a phishing email. Any one else have that issue? This is my go to forum but its always nice to have a backup to go to

I go there once in awhile, I pretty sure they're having a problem with phishing , when I get an email from them I always delete it

Lee Schierer
04-11-2020, 2:26 PM
The site seems to work if you go directly there.

Dan Hunkele
04-12-2020, 8:42 AM
I have received a few from them lately. I also just delete them since they are unusual. I just go once a week to look at their gallery.

Grant Wilkinson
04-12-2020, 9:14 AM
I go there at least once a week, and from time to time, I'll get an email about courses or business opportunities. I send them to junk without opening them.

carey mitchell
04-12-2020, 8:58 PM
I do there at least once a week, and from time to time, I'll get an email about courses or business opportunities. I send them to junk without opening them.

I've never had an email from them, I feel left out.

Monte Milanuk
04-12-2020, 11:07 PM
They seem to have some ongoing issues with spammers... in threads, in PMs, and via email. Not sure why, it's almost like they have a personal vendetta.

Robert Engel
04-13-2020, 9:53 AM
I occasionally get PM emails from a fake member.

LJ does have some security issues for sure.