PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to All

Andy Hoyt
12-24-2005, 4:15 PM
Okay, I'll admit it, I'm an SMC junky. For my New Year's resolution I'm gonna try to reduce my visits here to a daily total of just 23 hours:D

But before I get to those withdrawal symptoms, I want to take this opportunity to wish absitively everyone a joyous, warm, family-and-friend-enriched holiday. Eat lots, hug lots, sing really loud, and be grateful that you can do so.

To all of our brothers and sisters serving overseas and stateside, God Bless You and come home soon.

And here's my Christmas Card for ya.

Did my best to get everyone who dressed up for the occasion included in the collage. But if I missed you, let me know and I'll repost the shot. And if you'd like to get included, go here (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=27837), and I'll add you too.

Thanks, Andy

Bill Stevener
12-24-2005, 5:11 PM
Hi Andy,

A Happy and a Merry to you and yours to.
Thanks for the photo, quite a group.

Bill..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

Ken Fitzgerald
12-24-2005, 5:36 PM
And a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too Andy! And I echo your sentiments.........To all of our brothers and sisters serving overseas, God bless you and hurry home soon!

Jim O'Dell
12-24-2005, 7:56 PM
I agree. Merry Christmas to all here on SMC, and a special prayer for our troops who are keeping the homefront safe so we can sit here and do this! Jim.

Ernie Nyvall
12-24-2005, 11:35 PM
Andy, I appreciate the inclusion.

My thoughts exactly to the troops and Merry Christmas back to you.

Ernie

Andy Hoyt
12-26-2005, 10:40 AM
Thanks, guys.

I see that John Hart has already abandoned his Santa hat in favor of a Georgio Armani tennis visor. Stylish? Yup, but jeez what a grinch - didn't even wait for Boxing Day to be be half over.

Semper Fi, Anchor's Aweigh, and whatever those army and air farce guys say