PDA

View Full Version : Remote turning club board meeting

John K Jordan
04-01-2020, 10:26 PM
We had our first board meeting for the Knoxville club by videoconferencing tonight. It went very well. One gentleman setup the Zoom software and we hand 9 in attendance. It went a lot smoother than I was afraid it would and the chair was far more comfortable. :) And it saved me an hour and half of driving time! The video and audio were clear. We discussed doing remote demos using the same software.

JKJ

Earl McLain
04-02-2020, 6:45 AM
We've been doing a department call each morning for the past 7 or 8 years. with 6 of us on the call it's choppy some days. Done a handful of zoom meetings in the past 2 weeks--much smoother. That will definitely continue moving forward. Was really pretty easy to figure out how to log in--i haven't had to schedule one yet.
earl

Peter Blair
04-02-2020, 10:35 AM
We have been using Zoom for family meeting this week. My first experience and it has been really great. Last night we had a Mac, 2 Pc laptop, two iPads and an iPhone. I missed one but am amazed at how easy it all went and wondered myself about the ability to use it for remote demos? I look forward to seeing what you do with it.