PDA

View Full Version : Corel Help again

Bert Kemp
04-01-2020, 2:55 PM
OK this has got to be easy but I can't figure it out.
Radius corners on a rectangle . Round on one end, Chamfered on the other. x5 tried unlocked but when I change to the rounded the others change with it. Got to be an easy way to lock 2 corners and do the other 2 different .
Thank for any help here. I know I'll feel dumb when you tell me how:rolleyes: I''l keep trying but don't know what else to try.

Tony Lenkic
04-01-2020, 4:04 PM
Bert,

Convert the rectangle to curves, With a shape tool select two corners that you like to fillet, enter the amount you need and apply.
Now you should have only two corners filled, then again with pick tool select the other two select to chamfer with amount and apply.
Just tried it in x3 and it works.

John Lifer
04-01-2020, 4:14 PM
X7 Gives you the option to change any of the 4 corners (or probably any corner of a polygon for that matter) It's on the property toolbar, but I don't know about x5

Bert Kemp
04-01-2020, 4:28 PM
Bert,

Convert the rectangle to curves, With a shape tool select two corners that you like to fillet, enter the amount you need and apply.
Now you should have only two corners filled, then again with pick tool select the other two select to chamfer with amount and apply.
Just tried it in x3 and it works.

when I convert the rectangle to curves I have no options to work the corners

Bert Kemp
04-01-2020, 4:34 PM
X7 Gives you the option to change any of the 4 corners (or probably any corner of a polygon for that matter) It's on the property toolbar, but I don't know about x5

Im using x5 and I cant make it happen:mad:

OK OK think I got it I hope

Tony Lenkic
04-01-2020, 4:40 PM
You need to get your docker activated on right side
Under windows/docker mid way down check mark required docker

Bert Kemp
04-01-2020, 4:45 PM
Thanks guys took me a bit to figure out where things were but got it now thanks:)