PDA

View Full Version : Gopro Hero 3

Bert Kemp
03-26-2020, 8:26 PM
I'm trying to find a simple easy to use free program that will let me make a timelapse video from the photos.
everything I find is complicated . have all this extra stuff . any easy programs out there?

Chuck Wintle
03-27-2020, 4:22 AM
I'm trying to find a simple easy to use free program that will let me make a timelapse video from the photos.
everything I find is complicated . have all this extra stuff . any easy programs out there?

which editing software have you tried so far? I know there is a learning curve to them.

Lee Schierer
03-27-2020, 8:19 AM

Windows Live Photo Gallery has the capability to turn a sequential series of photos into a movie. I learned how to do it in just a day or so. It came as part of windows 7. I have downloaded it to windows 10. I don't know if it is still available.

John K Jordan
03-27-2020, 9:00 AM

Maybe search with google if you haven't. I tried convert video to timelapse and got a number of hits.

Bert Kemp
03-27-2020, 4:42 PM
I've searched and downloaded 3 or 4 programs none of which I'm smart enough to figure out LOL. Just so much extra stuff in then that confuses the whole works.

Bert Kemp
03-27-2020, 4:43 PM
Im not trying to covert video to time lapse I'm trying to covert a series of photos to video

Bert Kemp
03-27-2020, 9:41 PM
More searching this afternoon and downloaded a couple more programs one of which is Windows Movie Maker 2020 I think this one will work . The free version puts a big water mark across the middle of you pictures but If I can get it to do what I want it only 40 bucks for a lifetime license . Taking pictures now will see how it works later .