PDA

View Full Version : The nose knows

Rick Potter
03-21-2020, 2:50 AM
For days I was smelling something in the garage. I asked the family what it was, but no one else could seem to smell it. I told them I knew what it was, cause of my educated schnozz. It smelled like isopropyl alcohol to me.

I did a quick search twice, but could never find it, no could anyone smell it. It would hit me as I left the house, and it was faint, but there. After a moment of searching I became acclimated to it and lost the scent.

Today my bride says she found it, an empty half gallon plastic bottle of hand sanitizer, she had brought home from work when she retired two years ago. It had a leak, and was behind some junk on a shelf...empty.

Ironic, considering the current events. At least I got to say 'I told you so'.

PS: Send me your corncobs...trying to corner the market.

PPS: She also brought home some plastic bags of hand sanitizer that fit in dispensers they no longer used at work. We still have two, and they look exactly like large breast implants. I suggested to the 24 YO grand daughter that she check the breast implant supplies for leakage.

That's when the fight started.

Frederick Skelly
03-21-2020, 7:53 AM
I suggested to the 24 YO grand daughter that she check the breast implant supplies for leakage. That's when the fight started.

...... and you always seemed like such a smart man, Rick. :) ;) ;)