PDA

View Full Version : Just curious . . . .

lowell holmes
03-20-2020, 1:41 PM
When you eat ice cream with chocolate syrup, do you always drip some on your shirt.

I do.

Steve Eure
03-20-2020, 3:24 PM
Always. It's a prerequisite of eating with chocolate syrup.

Rick Potter
03-20-2020, 3:25 PM
It's in the rule book.

Doug Garson
03-20-2020, 3:40 PM
Only if I'm wearing a white shirt, if I'm wearing a brown shirt I never see any chocolate syrup on it. Funny same is true of red wine, never see any on a red shirt but always spill it on a white shirt.

Jon Grider
03-20-2020, 3:43 PM
Oh yeah, I need a bib with ice cream sundaes.

Jim Koepke
03-20-2020, 3:55 PM
Candy is convinced she could make money with a line of Hubby Bibs.

My Native American friends call me "man who paints shirt with food," or just painted shirt for short.

jtk

Derek Meyer
03-20-2020, 4:07 PM
When I was little I used to go with my grandparents to eat on Saturday nights. My grandpa loved to go to the North's Chuck Wagon buffet because they had BBQ port spareribs on Saturday nights. We'd get there and load up the plates, then he would sit down, take a big napkin and tuck it into his shirt. By the time he was done that napkin was the same color as the ribs. My grandma would get so mad at him and tell him he was embarrassing her. He would respond, "Would you rather I got it all over my shirt?"

Derek

Bruce Wrenn
03-20-2020, 9:59 PM
Chocolate syrup, oat meal, soup, chili from hot dog, spaghetti sauce. Only reason I don't spill coffee on my shirt is I don't drink coffee.

Tom Bender
03-22-2020, 6:31 AM
When I was little I used to go with my grandparents to eat on Saturday nights. My grandpa loved to go to the North's Chuck Wagon buffet because they had BBQ port spareribs on Saturday nights.

Derek

Derek
Are port ribs better than starboard ribs?

Derek Meyer
03-24-2020, 6:06 PM
Oops. Hrm....port ribs....maybe if they were beef ribs in a port sauce. That could be really good.

Alas, these were low quality pork ribs - lots of fat and little meat. It was cheap to eat there, though.