PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for your support

Jackie Outten
12-23-2005, 3:36 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone again for all their support of sawmill creek. Keith and I are very appreciative of your kindness.

Just a reminder to everyone who supported sawmill creek during the month of October. Your credit card statement will show a charge to Hampton Roads Online. We have been receiving a few charge backs lately because our members are not recognizing the name showing up on their statements. This is only for the month of October. Donations from November forward are going to Northwind Associates on sawmill creek's behalf.

Thanks again for your generosity and Happy Holidays to you all!

Jackie

Ken Fitzgerald
12-23-2005, 3:40 PM
Let me be the first one to Thank You, Keith, Aaron and all the moderators for what you do everyday to make this place SMC and what it is! Cheap subscription price to a great WW forum!

Bernie Weishapl
12-23-2005, 3:48 PM
I will second what Ken said. Thanks to you, Keith, Aaron, and all the moderators. This place is a awesome learning place. I have gained more than I can ever give and it is becuase SMC is a family of good people. Thanks to all at SMC.

Keith, Jackie, Aaron, Moderators and all: Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy, peaceful, healthy New Year.

Noel Hegan
12-23-2005, 8:24 PM
Yes, thanks for a fantastic and enjoyable site.
Enjoy the holidays and have a peaceful, happy and healthy New Year.

Rgds

Noel

Matt Crew
12-23-2005, 8:40 PM
Even though I've only been visiting this site for a short time, I have learned alot.

Thank you for keeping the Creek flowing with the wealth of knowledge that I look forward to when I start up my computer.

John Bailey
12-24-2005, 1:04 AM
Jackie,

Thanks for all you and the others do. This site is the best!!

John

Bob Noles
12-24-2005, 5:21 AM
Jackie,

Best money anyone could spend on woodworking is a donation to SMC.

Thank you to everyone who works behind the scenes to make this place what it is and remains to be this day.