PDA

View Full Version : Need help wiring 4 pin Rotary to a chinese laser 100W (WER6090) machine

ALLAN STEINBERGER
03-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Allan, and I have an issue. I purchased a laser without a rotary attachment add on. I figured that this was going to be easy to wire a 4 pin Rotary, that I purchased, which is the Rotoboss Jr. to the machine, using the 4 pin aircraft plugs that was supplied. I have looked everywhere for diagrams, assistance, etc. w/no luck. I saw a youtube video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdIaRmktwBw : That I would like my machine to be. Yes, my machine is a Chinese laser, 100W. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attached photos to give everyone an idea of what I am looking to do.

James Minick
03-25-2020, 4:54 AM
Don't know if you were able to get this figured out , but I'll give you a few tips:
You will need to locate the motor controller usually lower right-side panel428779
Should be a connector (loose) that you manually switch between, far right on controller where the A+ B+ is.
You will need to trace these to match your rotary device. Write it down, start building a wiring diagram!
You may be able to find a wiring diagram of the motor used on your rotary. Most are similar, but you must match up.
I'll check back on your progress.