PDA

View Full Version : IWF Question, Atlanta 2020

ChrisA Edwards
03-03-2020, 12:51 PM
I've not attended one of these woodworking shows before. I assume this is open to the general public and you can just pay at the door.

The reason I ask, I received an email asking me to register for the show as a business.

Erik Loza
03-03-2020, 4:30 PM
I might be mistaken but not sure you can pay when you show up. At least everyone I know registers beforehand. Just use "Chris' Woodworking" or something like that. I don't think they care. It's a showed geared for the industry, so they want to get "your business" on their email lists, etc. Tons of private hobbyists in the past.

Erik

Jeff Monson
03-03-2020, 6:18 PM
I have attended 2 in Vegas, one I preregistered and the other I just paid at the door. You might save $5 by doing it ahead of time but its not necessary.

ChrisA Edwards
03-03-2020, 6:38 PM
Thank you, I completed the registration, cost $25. I assume that's all I'll have to pay.

Jim Becker
03-03-2020, 8:45 PM
Thank you, I completed the registration, cost $25. I assume that's all I'll have to pay.

Now, that depends upon what you see and can't live without.... :) :D ROFLOL!

Bruce Wrenn
03-03-2020, 9:21 PM
Thank you, I completed the registration, cost $25. I assume that's all I'll have to pay.Driving, or flying to IWF? Either way, pick a hotel that is close to a MARTA station. There are several in the Buckhead area, and around Sandy Springs. We used to stay on Sidney Marcus Blvd. After twenty years, we decided to not go this year, as I closed my business a couple years back.

ChrisA Edwards
03-03-2020, 9:39 PM
It's about a 3.5 hour drive for me, I often go down for the Supercross events and park out at one of the MARTA stations away from the center. I figure I'll just go for a day, leave around 5:30am and come home that evening.