PDA

View Full Version : New Grizzly Parallelogram 8" jointer G0490

Jeff Watson
12-22-2005, 11:25 PM
Ok, I have a couple of questions for Shiraz about his new jointer. I think they are in bounds. I was curious if this new jointer was built in the same factory as the G0586? If I order one next week when they come on line, when can I expect delivery? Can't wait to get my hands on one. Thanks.

Tom Jones III
12-23-2005, 8:14 AM
Like you I'm no longer certain what is in bounds and what is not, but possibly order related posts would do better in a private message or email?

tod evans
12-23-2005, 8:23 AM
guys, after thinking about all that`s been said about legal/out of bounds etc. i`ve come to the conclusion that i will continue to speak my mind. hopefully i can do so tactfully, and you can bet i will do so honestly. i would hope that if anyone has problems with what i post they would bring the problem directly to me and not the courts. although i`m not the brightest bulb here i do have a few miles of wood behind me and plan on continuing to offer my two cents . tod

Shiraz Balolia
12-23-2005, 10:09 AM
Ok, I have a couple of questions for Shiraz about his new jointer. I think they are in bounds. I was curious if this new jointer was built in the same factory as the G0586? If I order one next week when they come on line, when can I expect delivery? Can't wait to get my hands on one. Thanks.

The G0490 is built in a different factory than the G0586.

We are expecting the first shipment of these jointers late February. As a matter of fact, we have three of our inspectors at the factory right now checking the production, so we should expect shipments to be leaving in a week or so. Then its 3 weeks on the water, a week in Customs, a week in inland transit and a few days of checking a certain percentage of the shipment before they are released to the customers.

Scott Coffelt
12-23-2005, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the info, can i assume it will be an ISO factory?

Shiraz Balolia
12-23-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the info, can i assume it will be an ISO factory?

Scott, I am not sure if this particular factory is ISO certified, but I will find out. I do know that they make some other serious brand names as well.

Dev Emch
12-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Shiraz, I would be inclined to believe you that they do *INDEED* make some serious brand names as well! (Wink Wink;););););););)) I am ansie in the pantcie to see this one.

Bart Leetch
12-23-2005, 2:48 PM
Gee Shiraz I always though Grizzly was a serious brand name.:eek: :D :D :D

Shiraz Balolia
12-23-2005, 4:29 PM
Gee Shiraz I always though Grizzly was a serious brand name.:eek: :D :D :D

Touché - post edited! :)