PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Bocelli sings

John K Jordan
02-15-2020, 2:10 PM
My Lovely Bride and I had the good fortune to attend a concert by Andrea Bocelli in Altanta (Duluth) a couple of days ago, one stop on his Valentine's tour, accompanied by the Atlanta symphony orchestra. It was the 50th anniversary of our first date. This was the first time we saw/heard him live. Incredible sound. Got the tee shirt. :)

425984 425986

Our Italian friends suggest we come listen to him sing in Italy.

JKJ

Frederick Skelly
02-15-2020, 9:05 PM
Very talented man. Glad you got to hear him.
Congratulations on your 50th dating anniversary!

Mel Fulks
02-16-2020, 12:02 AM
Congratulations,John. I suspect you keep the best magic wands for yourself !! Happiness is a tough but
rewarding skill and you two have it and share it. Wishing you all the best.

Mike Henderson
02-16-2020, 3:12 AM
I had a backstage pass to one of his shows in Las Vegas. It was interesting to see how things work backstage. Before the musicians were off stage at the end of the show, the stagehands were tearing the stage down.

I can't say I'm a fan, however.

Congratulations on your 50th.

Mike

Mark Bolton
02-16-2020, 1:45 PM
Great voice. As long as he's not accompanied by the nut job brightman its great stuff.

Mark Rainey
02-16-2020, 5:50 PM
John, glad you got to him! I like to get out to hear live music with my wife when we have the chance.

andy bessette
02-16-2020, 7:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTxcrjBGves&list=RDWbfWHFjlLP0&index=7

John K Jordan
02-16-2020, 7:14 PM
John, glad you got to him! I like to get out to hear live music with my wife when we have the chance.

We love it too. Last concert we went to was Chanticleer men's acappella group in Greeneville SC not long ago.
But the last time we drove to Atlanta for music was a while back, for Simon and Garfunkel :)

JKJ