PDA

View Full Version : Lee valley Niagara falls

Matthew Curtis
02-14-2020, 7:46 PM
I am on vacation and will be passing through Niagara falls. I was planning on going to the Lee Valley store there. What shall I make sure to check out while I am there?

Mike Kees
02-14-2020, 7:49 PM
I would make sure that you duct tape your wallet closed....

Frederick Skelly
02-14-2020, 7:50 PM
Hand planes. Chisels - it would be interesting to test an O1 chisel side by side with a PMV-11. Especially if they will let you sharpen them and play a bit. Try a plough plane too!

ed vitanovec
02-14-2020, 8:45 PM
Looking at the one at Niagra Falls Plaza, I wished I knew this was there a few months ago. If you go to the one in Toronto plan on dealing with lots of Traffic is Toronto.

Bruce Wrenn
02-14-2020, 9:47 PM
I am on vacation and will be passing through Niagara falls. I was planning on going to the Lee Valley store there. What shall I make sure to check out while I am there?

If you are in Buffalo on Monday thru Friday, drop in on Dynamic Saw. Well worth the stop.

Derek Cohen
02-14-2020, 11:02 PM

How long is a piece of string? :)

What do you build, and how do you prefer to do so? What do you believe you need?

Regards from Perth

Derek

Mike Kees
02-15-2020, 9:39 AM
The best thing about Lee Valley in person is being able to get "hands on" stuff you are interested in. This has been a revelation to me,at times it has cost them sales. Other times I have walked out with more than I intended to buy. (much more frequent than lost sales). I do however "go in" with a dollar limit on what I can spend that day. Have fun.