PDA

View Full Version : Well done

dennis kranz
12-21-2005, 1:26 PM
I have been hanging around now for a couple weeks and I must say that I have seen some of the nicest gifts being given away. Bowls, pens, boxes and what ever else can be made. They are all beautiful. And personally I believe if you made it your self it's twice as nice.

What I gave my Mom

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/cointroller/Wheel.jpg

My wife and son are both Leos so they each got one of these.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/cointroller/Lion.jpg

Dennis

Bob Noles
12-21-2005, 2:01 PM
Dennis,

These wood borers have nothing on you:D

That is some exclusive work and some very lucky recepiants.

If I ever get around to turning my scroll saw on, I know where to come for advice.

Merry Christmas.

David Hayes
12-21-2005, 2:01 PM
Dennis,
Thanks for sharing the beautiful scroll work. I wish I had the steady hands/patience to even attempt this type of work.
Dave

Ron Mitchell
12-21-2005, 2:05 PM
Beautiful work Dennis, That is just amazing work
I have a scroll saw but I've been too afraid to try!
maybe one day I'll jump in and try.

Bruce Shiverdecker
12-21-2005, 2:45 PM
I enjoy looking at good Scroll Saw Work. I have been enjoying myself, looking at your work.

Bruce

Andy Hoyt
12-21-2005, 3:19 PM
It just never ceases to amaze me about the things one can do with one of those latherizing spinny things:D.

Thanks, Dennis.

Bernie Weishapl
12-21-2005, 3:47 PM
All I can is Wow. Dennis those are beautiful. Your mom will love them.

Dick Parr
12-21-2005, 6:52 PM
Great job Dennis, I like them both. I don't have the Patience for scroll work anymore.:(

Both look cool.

Carole Valentine
12-21-2005, 8:13 PM
Nice work, Dennis! I started my woodworking career on a scroll saw. That led to a short stint learning a little flatwork and then I made the fatal mistake of peeking into the cave where these crazy round people hang out. I see you have made the same mistake. Don't even try to run...it's too late!:D:D:D
Lokking forward to pictures of your first turnings.